Mergers and Acquisitions
Due diligence of the purchase and sale
Our intervention is centred on detecting the risks and contingencies that might impact the transaction, with the aim of avoiding the appearance of unforeseen aspects for our clients.
- Ready to go: our solution allows the companies that are considering the sale of all or part of their business to count on the advice of a team that is a leader in anticipating decisions and carrying out preparatory processes in order to take on a subsequent sales operation successfully.
- Our team specialises in the design of due diligence that combines precision and effectiveness, since they are oriented towards maximising the price of the operation, minimising guarantees, reducing the negotiation time and avoiding possible liabilities towards the buyer.
Purchase and sale structure
- Fiscal planning of the purchase and the sale directed at achieving highest efficiency of the operation.
- Legal design of the transaction, with the definition of the most adequate structures (acquisition of companies, purchase/sale of assets, minority participation, mergers, split-offs, joint ventures, etc.).
Counselling in the transaction
- Sale and purchase agreement (SPA)
- Representations and warranties (R&W)
- Structuring and drawing up of guarantees
- Shareholder agreements
- Company modifications
- Assistance in the negotiations and closing of the transaction
Awards and recognitions
Chambers & Partners 2016 recognizes the department of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) of JAUSAS as one of the best in Spain.
In 2015, British legal directory Best Lawyers included Nieves Briz in its best lawyers ranking for Spain in the practice areas of M&A and Corporate law.