Spain has one of the most complex labour laws of Europe. Our labour lawyers in Spain are noteworthy for the orientation they offer so the national and foreign clients can navigate in the midst of a legal system that evolves rapidly according to legislative changes and judicial sentences.
- CONTRACTING: We assist in the negotiation and drawing up of the contractual conditions of senior executives, in particular, in issues linked to non-competition and exclusivity agreements, golden parachutes and termination clauses.
- PROMOTION: We advise companies and executives on the management of the peculiarities in case of promotion of middle management or senior posts to positions of highest responsibility and boards of directors.
- TERMINATION: We analyse the contracts to establish the best strategies in case of termination of the relation at the senior executive’s wish as well as at the will of the company, with special emphasis on the negotiation of compensations and obtaining of agreements.
Labour counselling and legal defence
- Compliance and internal rules
- Termination of employment relationships
- Functional and geographic mobility
- Change of the work conditions
- Disciplinary regime
- Compensation and remuneration systems
- Equality plans
- Training plans
- Defence before the jurisdiction of the Social Courts, the High Courts of Justice and the Supreme Court, as well as in the procedures carried out due to Work Inspections
- Labour arbitration
- Analysis of the labour conditions of workers, analysis and quantification of the labour inspections and of the impact of contentious issues in the labour area or related to Social Security, compliance with the regulations (especially on prevention of occupational hazards) and evaluation of insurance for partners and employees.
- We provide counselling on collective bargaining processes, both at the sectorial level and on the new modality of company collective bargaining agreements, supporting our clients in strategies and bargaining techniques with unions and employers in ordinary circumstances or during the existence of conflicts, strikes and collective disputes.
- We design strategies for obtaining the best from productivity and flexible work conditions.
- Processes of restructuring, reorganisation or staff reduction, in the framework of the ordinary activity of a company as well as in situations of arrangement with creditors.