Information and Communication Technologies
Using information and communication technologies is no longer a competitive advantage but a vital need for any organisation. Using them in compliance with the laws continues to be a challenge for many companies. Our IT Lawyers in Spain accompany the clients in this environment of rapid changes that is the digital world, offering security and efficiency in each project.
IT Compliance Services and corporate governance
- Diagnosis, audits and adaptation projects on the subject of the protection of personal information and sectorial regulatory aspects, whether on the national or international level.
- Legal risk analysis and management in digital projects and electronic commerce, with the development and implementation of the necessary policies and protocols (PP, PUME, BYOD, Cookies, etc.).
IT Contracting & Outsourcing
- Legal and contractual counselling on electronic platforms and e-commerce solutions, business models in the cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and transmedia (App/Web/Cloud), at the national and international levels.
- Contracts of software licence, transfer of technology, distribution of equipment and media, maintenance and development of computer programs.
- Legal counselling to multimedia companies and Internet service providers, digital signature and digital marketing.
- Complete counselling to the start-ups of the ICT sector, from the incubation to the search for investors or partners, including the due diligence process with identification of targets and valuation of the IPR assets and the purchase/sale contract.
- Litigation in the subject of defence and management of intellectual property of the contents of portals, digital platforms and electronic windows.
- Litigation related to technological projects, including management and coordination of computer-related expert opinions.