Our work is distinguished by our capacity to define and set with precision the scope of the relations between parties in order to avoid subsequent controversies or to be able to obtain positions of advantage for our clients in case of conflict. In the scope of the litigation, our litigation lawyers in Spain are characterised by prioritising solutions that combine solid perspectives of success with a shorter duration of the confrontations, for the purpose of achieving the least burnout for our clients.
Commercial and civil contracting
- General contracting conditions.
- Counselling on all types of contractual relations and possible procedures derived from contracts, from contractual terminations and rescissions to processes of nullity, interpretation and enforcement.
- Real estate property: right in rem, leases and homeowner associations.
- Agency contracts, distribution and franchises.
- Contractual and extracontractual liability.
- Liability for product, claims by consumers and users and extracontractual civil liability.
- Conflicts between partners and shareholders.
- Design and execution of parasocial agreements.
- Challenge of company agreements and decisions of the board of directors.
- Actions of directors’ liability.
- Intervention and legal defence and parasocial agreements in all types of proceedings before the national and international Arbitration Courts and ad hoc arbitration.