Any operation in the business area requires anticipating practical aspects of a fiscal, labour, commercial, criminal or other type that will surely arise given the nature of each business. Only a team with experience, such as the commercial lawyers in Spain we have at JAUSAS, is capable of foreseeing the obstacles on the road and finding the best starting point for the new stage.
- Planning and design of the incorporation of all types of commercial companies, with counselling from their creation until their liquidation (bylaw modifications, capital increases, changes of the administrative bodies, power structures, etc.).
- Design and implementation of any type of company structures at the national and international levels.
- Reorganizations and restructuring of groups of companies at the national and international levels.
- Drawing up of bylaws, special shareholder agreements (common control, accessory provisions, common rights of sale) and vote syndication agreements.
- Advice on corporate governance and its means of implementation.
- Advice to the administrative bodies on subjects of liability of board members and executives.
- Advice on all types of commercial contracts, from agency to distribution to industry deposit, supply and lease agreements.
- General conditions.